By Travelzoo Staff
Watch the sun spill onto the ocean as you coast along Mission Bay with this deal for 55% off a 90-minute cruise from Pacific Sunset Cruises. For just $19 per person, regularly $42, or $35 for two, regularly $84, subscribers are admitted to the sunset cruise where they'll receive a bottle of water, soda, glass of sparkling cider or Red Bull each.
Why we love it
- Subscribers can cruise along Mission Bay at sunset with this deal for 55% off
- Spend 90 minutes on the water and spot marine life like dolphins for $19 per person
- Or save more and get 2 passes for $35, 4 for $65 or 10 for $155
- The trip includes a soda, glass of sparkling cider, Red Bull or bottle of water each
- Boat has indoor and outdoor seating
March 19, 2013 - Sept. 14, 2013
Pacific Sunset Cruises
Located at Seaforth Sport Fishing
1717 Quivira Rd.
San Diego, CA 92109
- Guests can step aboard the Privateer Thursdays through Saturdays to cruise the bay for 90 minutes and take in the romantic setting from the boat's deck. Spot marine life like sea lions and bottlenose dolphins, and learn all about the coastline and sea life from an onboard naturalist.
- You can also go with a group of friends and save even more; four people can go for $65, regularly $168, and 10 can go for $155, regularly $420.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 19, through Sept. 14, 2013. Online reservations are required here; subject to weather conditions and availability. Must arrive 45 minutes prior to departure. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person, but additional may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms