By Travelzoo Staff
Explore Temecula wine country on horseback and spend an afternoon relaxing at area wineries with Ride the Vines. For $99, this deal includes a 90-minute guided horseback ride through the vineyards followed by a self-guided visit to four wineries, with up to six tastings at each. This experience is regularly $240.
Why we love it
- Explore Temecula wine country on a 90-minute vineyard horseback ride for $99 per person
- After the ride, spend the afternoon visiting 4 area wineries for tastings, included with this deal
- This experience with Ride the Vines is normally $240
- Taste 5-6 varietals at each winery, including Wilson Creek Winery, named one of the area's best by the San Diego Union-Tribune
- Proceeds from this experience will go to Ride the Vine's horse rescue mission
March 15, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Ride the Vines
39460 Hilt Rd.
Meet at Wilson Creek Winery
Temecula, CA 92591
Tel: 951-852-7633 or 951-795-1444
- You'll learn riding basics from experienced guides before departing the ranch in the morning. Then, wind your way through vineyards, taking in views of scenic Temecula Valley from the saddle.
- Following the ride, you'll be led to the first winery for the first set of tastings. Spend the afternoon visiting the four wineries at your own pace: Danza del Sol, Cougar Vineyard & Winery and Wilson Creek Winery, named one of the area's best wineries by the San Diego Union-Tribune. The wineries are all nearby, and you'll be provided with a map and guide. Get five to six tastings at each winery, all included in the price of this deal.
- Also receive a signature wine glass to take home from one of the wineries you visit. A portion of the proceeds from this experience will go to Ride the Vine's horse rescue mission to save abandoned horses.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 15, through June 30, 2013. Rides run Wednesday-Sunday. Valid for morning rides only. Not valid on major holidays. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather conditions. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. Maximum weight limit is 240 pounds per rider. Must sign waiver. Please tip on the full value of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms