By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day on the seas during peak blue whale migration season (May through October) with this cruise that journeys off the coast of the Coronado Islands. During this eight-hour excursion, catch sight of the world's largest mammal along with fin whales, humpback whales, seals, dolphins and more for $69 per person, regularly $195. This excursion also includes breakfast, lunch and a late-afternoon snack.
Why we love it
- Spend a day on the seas during a whale-watching and Coronado Islands cruise for 65% off
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages included
- Spot wildlife like blue and fin whales, seals and dolphins
- The tour embarks at 9 a.m., and parking is free at the port
- May through October is peak blue whale migration season
April 19, 2013 - Oct. 19, 2013
Pacific Nature Tours
1717 Quivira Rd.
San Diego, CA 92109
- Travelzoo subscribers who have taken this tour have said that "the whole experience was wonderful," and one concisely stated: "great day, great crew, great boat." Passengers board the luxury 70-foot boat at 9 a.m. and dine on a continental-style breakfast of fresh fruit, bagels and muffins. Narrated by a naturalist guide, the tour cruises the coast off San Diego and Torrey Pines.
- Take a break for an offshore lunch on the boat, which includes burgers, sandwiches, chips, and unlimited fountain sodas and coffee. The tour resumes to spot more wildlife and ends with late-afternoon snacks before returning to port.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, April 20, through Oct. 19, 2013. Reservations are required. Tours do not operate daily; check the schedule ahead of time for specific tour dates. Cruises are subject to availability and are weather permitting. A fuel surcharge may apply. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Please tip cruise staff for service. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms