By Travelzoo Staff
With this Travelzoo-exclusive class, be a winemaker for a day at Oak Mountain Winery in Temecula, rated 4 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor. Subscribers can take part in this two-hour wine-blending workshop for $49 (a $110 value), complete with a tasting seminar, hands-on blending instruction and a bottle of a custom blend to take home. Save more and take this class with a friend for $95 (a $220 value).
Why we love it
- Be a winemaker for 2 hours during an exclusive class at Oak Mountain Winery for $49
- Save more than $60 on the regular price of this wine-blending workshop in Temecula
- Learn the differences between varietals and how to create an ideal blend
- Students will blend their own bottle to take home with a custom label
- 2 can take this class for $95 (a $220 value)
Jan. 31, 2013 - Aug. 2, 2013
Oak Mountain Winery
36522 Via Verde
Temecula, CA 92592
- Led by the winery's sommeliers, class begins with a tasting seminar on the basics of sniffing, swirling and sipping. Sample three wines -- cabernet sauvignon, merlot and cabernet franc -- and take notes on the differences between the varietals.
- Students will then create their ideal blend, armed with the three varietals, empty glasses, a measuring flask, pipette and hands-on guidance. After bottling it and popping in a cork, the wine is fitted with a personalized label to take home. After class, guests are encouraged to tour the grounds and take in views of Temecula Valley.
- This wine-blending class takes place Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2:30 p.m. and Sunday at 12:30 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 1, through Aug. 2, 2013. Reservations are required; space is subject to availability. Classes take place Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2:30 p.m. and Sunday at 12:30 p.m. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Must be of legal drinking age with valid photo ID to use this deal. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms