By Travelzoo Staff
Spend the day with Saddle Up Wine Tours, which allows you the opportunity to travel on horseback to three wineries, sample a selection of wines and help train a horse. For $69, one can enjoy a three-hour Historical Wine Tour and a one-hour Ranch Hand Experience, regularly $180.
Why we love it
- Travel on horseback to 3 wineries, sample a selection of wines and help train a horse
- For $69, 1 can enjoy a 3-hour Historical Wine Tour and 1-hour Ranch Hand Experience
- This deal includes 5 tastings at each winery for a total of 15 tastings
- Receive a complimentary crystal wine glass and 10-20% off any wine purchases
- Or for $135, 2 can enjoy a 3-hour Historical Wine Tour and a 1-hour Ranch Hand Experience
Dec. 21, 2012 - May 21, 2013
Saddle Up Wine Tours
Pickup Location: Keyways Winery
37338 De Portola Road
Temecula, CA 92592
- This deal includes:
- Horseback ride to three wineries - Oak Mountain Winery, Robert Renzoni Vineyards and Keyways Vineyard & Winery
- Five tastings at each winery for a total of 15 tastings (open wine tasting menu at each winery) - each set of tastings can be substituted for a full glass of wine at no additional charge
- Complimentary crystal wine glass
- Receive 10-20% off any wine purchases (shipping available)
- Educational component along the trail ride of Temecula and winery historical information
- One-hour Ranch Hand Experience, during which you can meet horses and help train one
- Note: The Ranch Hand Experience can take place the same day or a different day. It can also be used as a gift. If touring on a different day, call to make a reservation.
- Lunch is not included but it can be catered from two restaurants. Ask about catering options for special events and Saddle Up Wine Tours will coordinate with you.
- For $135, Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy the three-hour Historical Wine Tour and one-hour Ranch Hand Experience for two people and save even more (regularly $360).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through May 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours are available any day of the week. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Must wear closed-toed shoes; long pants are recommended. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms