By Travelzoo Staff
One of TripAdvisor's top three activities in Temecula, Leoness Cellars also earns rave reviews from more than 250 Yelp users, who award the winery a 4-star rating. Subscribers can tour the winery and taste the wines with cheese and chocolate pairings for $35 per person, regularly $75.
Why we love it
- Leoness Cellars lands on TripAdvisor's list of the top activities in Temecula
- For $35, peek behind the scenes with a 2-hour tour and wine tasting
- You'll taste 9 wines, including reserves, and pair them with artisan cheeses and truffles
- This wine country outing lasts 2 hours and normally costs $75
Feb. 6, 2013 - Aug. 7, 2013
38311 De Portola Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
Tel: 951-302-7601 ext.125
- The winery, with architecture reminiscent of a French chateau, overlooks a 70-acre vineyard and provides "breathtaking views" of the Temecula Valley (Business Insider). It's a fitting backdrop to enjoy the following two-hour Signature Tour and Tasting:
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the vineyard (where you'll learn about viticulture and the different varietals produced), barrel room and production areas
- Nine tastings of red and white wines, including reserve library wines and signature selections not offered to the general public
- Artisan truffle and cheese pairings
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 7, through Aug. 7, 2013. Voucher is valid for 1 person only. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms