By Travelzoo Staff
Visit the family-owned Cougar Vineyard & Winery, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp, and save more than 80% on a 2.5-hour wine country experience with this deal. For $29 per person, subscribers can attend a wine class and taste eight vintages paired with complimentary appetizers, regularly $150.
Why we love it
- Save 80% on a 2.5-hour wine experience at Cougar Vineyard & Winery with this deal
- You'll get a tour, wine education with tastings and a selection of cheeses and crackers
- Learn about the art of wine-making, from planting to bottling
- Relax with live music on Saturdays and Sundays
- The vineyard is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
Jan. 16, 2013 - July 19, 2013
Cougar Vineyard & Winery
39870 De Portola Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
- The experience includes:
- A tour through the vineyard and winery that details the art of wine-making, including planting, harvesting, crushing and bottling
- Eight wine tastings that take place throughout the tour
- A wine-tasting class that educates guests on the different flavors, grapes and vintages
- Artisanal cheeses and crackers that complement the wines and expand the wine education (food offerings are subject to change)
- Tours and classes take place Fridays through Mondays. Relax with live music on Saturdays and Sundays from 2-5 p.m.
The fine print
Note: Due to the popularity of this offer, we have extended the sale. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 18, through July 19, 2013. Reservations are required. Tours and classes take place Fridays through Mondays; limited availability on Saturdays and Sundays. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture in the case of a no-show. The food offerings are subject to change. Please tip on the full value of the package. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms