By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail on a full-day whale-watching cruise off the scenic La Jolla coast, and spot blue whales, fin whales, humpback whales, seals, dolphins and more. For $69 per person, regularly $195, this eight-hour excursion with Pacific Nature Tours includes breakfast, lunch and a late-afternoon snack.
Why we love it
- For $69 per person, embark on an 8-hour whale-watching cruise off the La Jolla coast
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages are included
- This trip with Pacific Nature Tours regularly costs $195
- Spot marine wildlife like blue whales, seals, sea otters and dolphins
- The tour embarks at 9 a.m., and parking is free at the port
Nov. 20, 2012 - Feb. 10, 2013
Pacific Nature Tours
1717 Quivira Rd.
San Diego, CA 92109
- Passengers board the luxury 70-foot boat at 9 a.m. and dine on a continental-style breakfast of fresh fruit, bagels and muffins. Narrated by a naturalist guide, the tour cruises the coast off La Jolla and Torrey Pines.
- Take a break for an offshore lunch on the boat, which includes burgers, sandwiches, chips, and unlimited fountain sodas and coffee. The tour resumes to spot more wildlife and ends with late-afternoon snacks before returning to port.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 20, through Feb. 10, 2013. Reservations are required. Must present printed voucher when you go. Tours do not operate daily; check the schedule ahead of time for specific tour dates. Cruises are subject to availability and are weather permitting. A fuel surcharge may apply. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Please tip cruise staff for service. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms