By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of North Park, one of San Diego's hippest neighborhoods, with Bite San Diego's newest food walking tour
filled with tastings of local cuisine and specialty drinks. Experience what San Diego Magazine
calls "a treat for foodies" with this three-hour stroll that explores some of the neighborhood's best restaurants for $22 per person, regularly $45 each.
Why we love it
- For $22 per person, eat and drink your way through the hip North Park neighborhood with a new 3-hour walking tour from Bite San Diego, regularly $45
- Visit 5 to 7 spots and try an array of samples, including fresh local seafood, French-American fare and wines
- 5 other tours are also available: La Jolla, Hillcrest, Old Town, Coronado or Downtown/Little Italy
- Save over 50% on what San Diego Magazine calls "a treat for foodies"
- Or, grab a friend and head out together for $42, regularly $90
Nov. 20, 2012 - March 20, 2013
Bite San Diego
Meeting location varies by tour
Exact location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets
San Diego, CA 92101
- North Park, one of the oldest communities in the city, is a new addition to Bite San Diego's food tours. Throughout the excursion, guides will fill you up with insights into the historic neighborhood, and of course, the grub.
- Stroll along 30th Street and enjoy dishes from restaurants like Sea Rocket Bistro, where they serve wild and sustainably caught local seafood, followed by a wine tasting at Splash, voted "Best Wine Bar" last year. Savor French-American cuisine at the intimate The Smoking Goat, then satisfy that sweet tooth with cupcakes at Heaven Sent Desserts. The North Park tour is offered Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Subscribers can also choose from five other neighborhood tours: La Jolla, Hillcrest, Downtown/Little Italy, Coronado, and Old Town. Groups are kept to a maximum of 15 people, and multiple vouchers can be purchased for a fun group outing.
- Or you can get this tour for two people for $42, regularly $90.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 20, through Mar. 20, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability; book online. Check the website for open time slots as they will fill up quickly. Vouchers are subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms