By Travelzoo Staff
Sail out into the Pacific for a half day of deep sea fishing with Chubasco ll Sportfishing. For $30 per person, embark on an expedition that regularly costs $60 and lasts from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The trip is designed for anglers of all skill levels, and Chubasco provides all necessary gear (excluding a fishing license), including the rod, reel and tackle.
Why we love it
- Go deep sea fishing off the San Diego coast for $30 per person
- Chubasco ll Sportfishing provides all gear, including a rod, reel and tackle
- Save 50% on this trip, which takes place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Catches of the day may include calico bass, sand bass, yellowtail, barracuda and bonito
- No fishing experience is required
Nov. 30, 2012 - June 3, 2013
Chubasco ll Sportfishing
1617 Quivira Rd.
San Diego, CA 92109
- For those who need instruction, the crew will show you how to bait your hook, cast a line and reel in various species of fish. The most common catches of the day include calico bass, sand bass, yellowtail, barracuda and bonito, but varieties vary depending on seasonality. With each catch, you can either throw it back or take it home.
- Trips depart Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. To book your trip, click here.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 3, through June 3, 2013. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 4 additional as gifts. Reservations are required and can be made online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A 24-hour cancellation policy is enforced. Fishing license is not included. Anyone 16 or older must have a fishing license in California. You can purchase a license here. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, gratuity and a fuel surcharge are not included. Fuel surcharge may vary but can cost around $3-$5 per person. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms