By Travelzoo Staff
For $49 per person, regularly $100, Travelzoo subscribers can hit the water with a stand-up paddleboard lesson from Aloha Stand Up Paddle in Leucadia.
Why we love it
- For $49, take a stand-up paddleboard lesson from Aloha Stand Up Paddle in Leucadia, regularly $100
- This deal includes all equipment and takes place in a group of about 5-8 people
- Lessons are held on Agua Hedionda
- Buy multiple vouchers and bring friends or family
- For $59, regularly $125, get a private, 2-hour lesson
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 21, 2013
Aloha Stand Up Paddle
4700 Bayshore Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- During the two-hour group lesson, which includes all equipment, learn the basics of this popular activity, including balance and technique. Class sizes range from five to eight people and take place on Agua Hedionda; buy multiple vouchers and bring family and friends.
- Or, for $59, regularly $125, get a private two-hour lesson.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Nov. 7, through Feb. 21, 2013. Reservations are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must bring voucher with you when you go. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms