By Travelzoo Staff
Pamo Valley Winery is located about half an hour outside San Diego and is one of the few female-owned wineries in Ramona. This year, the Ramona Sentinel named the vineyard's wine the best in town, and Ramona Patch readers voted the tasting room their favorite wine-tasting spot. With this Local Deal, two people can visit the tasting room and try red wines for $25 and take home a bottle, regularly $50.
Why we love it
- 2 can sample red wines at an award-winning tasting room and take a bottle home for $25
- Pamo Valley Winery's tasting room is located a little over half an hour outside San Diego
- Try 6 tastings per person, and choose a bottle from a variety of reds
- The Ramona Sentinel this year named Pamo Valley Winery's wine the best in the city
- The tasting room is rated 5 stars on Yelp
Nov. 16, 2012 - Feb. 17, 2013
Pamo Valley Winery
603 Main St.
Ramona, CA 92065
- Use this deal Friday-Monday now through mid-February for an experience that includes:
- Wine tastings with six pours per person, ranging from light- to full-bodied red varietals that are all food-friendly, which fare best in Ramona's warm, dry climate
- One bottle to take home of the tasting selections, with choices including grenache, merlot, petite sirah and Cabernet (up to $28)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Nov. 17, through Feb. 17, 2013. Reservations are not required. Not valid on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, or New Year's Day. The tasting room is open Friday-Monday. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms