By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to an intimate Temecula inn surrounded by rolling hills of vineyards that produce local wines and ingredients that tantalize taste buds. This exclusive getaway at The Inn at Europa Village includes two nights in a balcony room overlooking the lush landscape for $289 -- a savings of 60% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- Wake up to Chef Dean’s “Gourmet Breakfast Experience,” a two-course meal using local ingredients to serve creations like homemade chorizo or sunny-side-up eggs drizzled in truffle oil. Later in the day, a skilled sommelier will take guests through the Europa vineyards on an educational tour with tastings of local wines including the Bolero Albarino and C'est La Vie Syrah.
- Guests can enjoy daily sangria hour or venture downhill to the on-site Europa Village tasting room for a two-for-one tasting special. Finally, cozy up by the giant outdoor fire pit with a complimentary bottle of wine while the golden sun sets beneath the hills.
The Inn at Europa Village
33350 La Serena Way
Temecula, CA 92591
What's included & when
- Aug. 5, 2013 - Jan. 29, 2014
- Romantic getaway for 2 at The Inn at Europa Village in Temecula wine country
- $289 for 2 nights in a balcony room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through January (reg. $722)
- Gourmet 2-course breakfast for 2 daily
- Sommelier tour with 12 wine tastings
- A bottle of Europa Village wine
- 2-for-1 wine tastings
- Daily sangria welcome drinks
- Discounts at nearby restaurants and shops
Our team has negotiated great deals on exciting activities
in the Temecula area.
The fine print
Update: Due to high call volume callers may need to leave a message, and it will be returned promptly. The deal is no longer available on: Sept. 1, 8-9, 22-23, 26; Oct. 6-14, 21-22, 27-29; Nov. 10. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 951-676-7047 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 28; Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms