By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind among the vineyards in a new suite at “Temecula wine country’s most luxurious resort” as noted by Fodor's. This exclusive one-night package at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa is $199 for two guests, a savings of more than 45%.
Why we love it
- The resort just completed building the 50-room Hotel Tower, where guests can stay in a luxe suite ranging from 490 to 575 square feet. All suites are outfitted with fireplaces and private patios.
- In the morning, dine on a gourmet breakfast for two complete with mimosas. Guests can also book a package with an exclusive sparkling wine tour for two at $229 for one night or $389 for two nights.
- The 4-star South Coast Winery was awarded a Certificate of Excellence in 2013 by TripAdvisor. Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the resort is within five miles of more than 30 wineries and historic Old Town Temecula.
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
34843 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591
What's included & when
- July 16, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Temecula wine country escape for 2 at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa at more than 45% off
$199 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through September
Daily mimosa breakfast for 2 (reg. $80)
Bottle of wine and a passport of additional wine discounts
$20 spa credit toward a service of $85 or more
Packages with a sparkling wine tour are $229 for 1 night or $389 for 2 nights
Getting there: The hotel is less than 2 hours from John Wayne Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Santa Ana.
For $40, add on a winery tour
and tastings for two -- or make it a spa day
with our Local Deal that includes a facial, lunch and bubbly for $109.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 951-587-9463 and mention the rate plan on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 1-2. A resort fee of $18 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms