By Travelzoo Staff
This February, the Russian National Ballet Theatre is coming to San Diego to perform two classic love stories -- "Romeo & Juliet" and "Cinderella." With this deal, subscribers can save 50% on tickets to performances at Copley Symphony Hall.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on tickets to 2 performances, including Valentine's Day
- The Russian National Ballet Theatre was called "a cut above" by The Washington Post
- The company will perform "Romeo and Juliet" (Feb. 13) and "Cinderella" (Feb. 14)
- Promo code required; see booking instructions
Jan. 25, 2013 - Feb. 10, 2013
'Romeo & Juliet' and 'Cinderella'
Copley Symphony Hall
750 B Street
San Diego, CA 92101
- The Russian National Ballet will perform Tchaikovsky's "Romeo & Juliet" on Wednesday, Feb. 13, at 7:30 p.m. and a three-act production of "Cinderella" on Thursday, Feb. 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Discounted pricing and seating options for both nights are:
- $15 (reg. $30) ... Main Floor 4 & Mezzanine 2
- $26 ($52) ... Mezzanine 1
- The Feb. 13 presentation will open with Frederick Chopin's "Chopiniana," choreographed by Mikhail Fokine.
- The Russian National Ballet Theatre, founded in Moscow in the 1980s when dancers were exploring their newfound creative freedom, was called "a cut above" by The Washington Post.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Select your desired show and click "Buy Now." Enter promo code TRAVEL and click "Apply." From the drop-down menu, choose "Best Available" or an applicable section, then select number of tickets and click "Reserve Seats." Review order and click "Go to Secure Checkout." Log in or register for an account. Enter billing information and complete checkout. Mobile users: The Test Booking Center has determined that the "Buy Now" button is not functional on mobile phones for this offer. Please book from a computer.
The fine print
Promo code required; see step-by-step booking instructions for details. Subject to availability. Fees of $5 are additional. Fees are determined by the venue, not Travelzoo. Tickets purchased together will be seated together. San Diego Symphony will not perform at either show. There is a 4-ticket maximum per purchase.