By Travelzoo Staff
The equestrian spectacle "Cavalia" hits San Diego this holiday season, and Travelzoo subscribers can get regular adult tickets for 40% off or VIP tickets for 30% off for performances Nov. 23 - Dec. 2.
Why we love it
- Save up to 40% on performances of "Cavalia" in San Diego
- Adult tickets are $59.70-$160.65 for select shows through Dec. 2
- Upgrade to VIP packages including preferred seating, buffet dinner, open bar and a visit to the stables
- The show combines multimedia theatrics with equestrian and performing arts on a 160-foot-wide stage
- San Diego Magazine says "Cavalia has something for everyone"
Nov. 21, 2012 - Dec. 2, 2012
White Big Top
1020 Imperial Ave. (adjacent to Petco Park)
San Diego, CA 92101
- Choose from five seating levels, including the front rows, of the White Big Top. Higher prices are for weekend performances:
- Blue level ... $59.70-65.70, reg. $99.50-$109.50
- Orange level ... $71.70-$77.70, reg. $119.50-$129.50
- Gold level ... $83.70-$92.70, reg. $139.50-$154.50
- Horse Lover VIP ... $118.65-$132.65, reg. $169.50-$189.50
- Rendez-Vous VIP ... $146.65-$160.65, reg. $209.50-$229.50
- The following performances are available:
- Tuesday and Thursday, Nov. 27 and 29, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 1, at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 2, at 2 p.m.
- Created by the co-founder of Cirque du Soleil, the show has been performed before 3 million people in more than 40 cities and offers the opportunity to see horses, riders, acrobats and aerialists perform in the largest tent in North America.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now," select your desired performance, and on the following page enter TZOO as the special rate code. At "Step 1" select the desired number of tickets from the drop-down menu labeled Travelzoo. At "Step 2" select the desired seating level and click "Find Seats." Click "Add These Seats to Shopping Cart," or go back to revise your order. To claim the discount by phone at 866-999-8111 or at the Cavalia Box Office, use the promotion code TZOO. There is a service charge of $12.50 per ticket for phone and online orders, and $6.50 per ticket for box office orders.
See all terms