By Heather Georgianna
Stephan Pyles' Sustenio specializes in "modern Southwestern cuisine" with a "farm-to-table approach and focus on local ingredients" (San Antonio Magazine).
Why we love it
- Critics' Choice for Best New Restaurant 2012 (MySA.com)
- Texas Monthly praises the "innovative tastes and preparations"
- Located in the AAA 4-Diamond Eilan Hotel Resort and Spa
- Earns 4 stars from OpenTable and TripAdvisor users
Oct. 16, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013
Sustenio at the Éilan Hotel
17103 La Cantera Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78256
- Any two appetizers, soups or salads, such as the crispy Kurobuta pork belly or the shrimp and grits
- Two entrees, such as the seared scallops or the mesquite grilled Buffalo New York (rib eye excluded)
- Any two desserts, such as Stephan’s Heaven & Hell Cake with peanut butter mousse or the strawberry flan
- For $149 (reg. $280), a group of four can dine
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms