By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled among the hills of San Antonio, Francesca's at Sunset in The Westin La Cantera Resort offers "spectacular" views and "perfectly presented" cuisine, says Zagat.
Why we love it
- Choose from any of the "powerful, eclectic dishes" (Fodor's)
- Zagat rates the cuisine "extraordinary to perfection"
- "Stunning views of the evening sky" above the South Texas landscape (Fodor's)
- Linger over three courses for two at this AAA 4-Diamond resort
Oct. 7, 2013 - Nov. 21, 2013; Sunday - Thursday
Francesca's at Sunset
The Westin La Cantera Resort
16641 La Cantera Pkwy
San Antonio, TX 78256
- For $55 (reg. $109), get a three-course dinner for two people from the ever-evolving seasonal menu
Any two appetizers, soups or salads, such as the tuna tartare or the citrus seared scallops
- Any two entrees, including the smoked and grilled duck breast, the line-caught Hawaiian swordfish or the mint-marinated lamb racks
Any dessert to share, such as the German chocolate cheesecake or the pear and vanilla panna cotta
For $99, a group of four can dine (reg. $218)
Book a night at The Westin La Cantera Sunday-Thursday and save up to 20% off
The fine print
Valid Sunday-Thursday only during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms