By Heather Georgianna
Zagat rates Q on the Riverwalk "very good to excellent" (24) and Travelzoo subscribers agree, praising the "exceptional" food and "outstanding" service.
Why we love it
- Located in the Hyatt Regency, this Zagat-praised venue is "not the usual hotel restaurant"
- Q does a "good job of just about everything" (Express-News)
- Watch as chefs prepare your meal in the open interactive kitchen
- Weekday lunch buffet available for $6 or less per person
Oct. 15, 2013 - April 15, 2014; closed Sunday
Q on the Riverwalk
Hyatt Regency San Antonio
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
- For $35 (reg. $66), two can dine from the locally sourced dinner menu
- Pick any shared starter, two entrees (up to $25 each) and any shared dessert
- For $65 (reg. $132), bring a party of four for dinner and save more than 50%
- Pick two shared starters, four entrees (up to $25 each) and two shared desserts
- Weekdays during lunch, two can dine on the unlimited pasta buffet for $12 (reg. $26), or a group of four can dine for $22 (reg. $52) -- less than $6 per person
During dinner, sip a hand-crafted seasonal cocktail featuring organic ingredients and spirits sourced from local distilleries. Q also offers over 40 varieties of Texas beer and eight regional wines.
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call to make a reservation or click here to book online. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Dinner valid Monday-Saturday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Lunch valid Monday-Friday from 11 a.m.- 2 p.m. Please tip on full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms