By Travelzoo Staff
The Grill at Leon Springs, declared “very good to excellent” (25) by Zagat, features fare that unites “American casual … with the spirit of French cuisine” (San Antonio Express-News). For $30, a table of two receives $60 to explore the “creative” Zagat-praised menu during lunch, dinner or the award-winning Sunday brunch.
Why we love it
- "Very good to excellent" and "truly worth the drive" (Zagat)
- Use for lunch, brunch or dinner; entire menu included
- San Antonio Critics' Choice Best Sunday Brunch 2012
- Earns 4-stars from Yelp, TripAdvisor and OpenTable
June 4, 2013 - Aug. 23, 2013
The Grill at Leon Springs
24116 IH-10 West
San Antonio, TX 78257
- The spacious dining room and wrap-around patio welcome guests for lunch or dinner, featuring house-made pasta dishes, seafood entrees and European-inspired appetizers and desserts. Visit Sunday for "the pinnacle of brunches" (Nside Magazine), named 2012's Best Sunday Brunch by the Express-News.
- Parties of four can dine for $59, regularly $120, in a setting perfect for "courting couples and family groups" alike (Texas Monthly).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, May 23, through Aug. 23, 2013. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Not valid for special dinners or promotions. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms