By Travelzoo Staff
Called "a favorite" and "first-rate" by Gayot, Asia Kitchen has been a San Antonio mainstay for almost three decades. For $19, regularly $37, Travelzoo subscribers can explore a variety of Asian flavors that Zagat calls "good" and "quick" with a "very good to excellent" rating (24) in a casual setting on the city's Westside.
Why we love it
- News 4 WOAI voted Asia Kitchen Best in San Antonio in 2011
- Dinner includes any appetizer to share and 2 entrees
- A San Antonio staple for 27-plus years, Asia Kitchen is family owned and operated
- Groups of 4 can dine for $35, regularly $74
- Yelp users give it a 4-star rating
May 15, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
1739 S.W. Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78227
- The deal includes:
- One appetizer to share: Try the spring rolls or curry puffs, both made from scratch based on the owner's family recipes
- Any two entrees (up to $12.50 each): Including Thai and Chinese dishes, curries and vegetarian options
- For $35, regularly $74, groups of four can share two appetizers and four entrees (up to $12.50 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 15, through Aug. 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dinner only (after 3 p.m.). Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms