By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the "classic" French-Italian menu at Meson European Dining, and TripAdvisor users give the Stone Oak eatery a 4-star rating. For $35, regularly $76, two people can sit down to a three-course dinner at the restaurant that recently won a Talk of the Town 2012 Award for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction.
Why we love it
- 2 people can savor a 3-course dinner at Meson European Dining and save $40
- TripAdvisor users give it a 4-star rating
- Zagat praises the classic French-Italian menu and cozy patio
- Bring a group of 4 for $68, regularly $152, and save even more
Feb. 20, 2013 - May 21, 2013
Meson European Dining
927 North Loop 1604 East
San Antonio, TX 78258
- Take a seat in the romantic dining room or dine on the "cozy patio," recommended by Zagat , and choose:
- One appetizer to share (up to $8.95), such as cheese tortellini with scallops
- Two entrees (up to $29.95 each), like a New York strip steak or Norwegian salmon served with a bearnaise sauce
- One dessert to share (up to $6.95), such as seven-layer chocolate cake or tiramisu
- Or for $68, regularly $152, Travelzoo subscribers can savor dinner with a group of four and dine on three courses for $17 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 21, through May 21, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for dinner only. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Not valid on daily specials or promotions. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms