By Travelzoo Staff
Located on the River Walk inside the Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Achiote River Café & Bar receives praise from San Antonio Magazine
for its pan-Latin, Asian-influenced comfort food, and an Open Table Diners' Choice Award for its scenic view. With this exclusive Local Deal, two people can dine on three courses for $39, regularly $75.
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 people can savor a 3-course dinner at Achiote River Café & Bar, regularly $75
- It's located on the River Walk inside the AAA 4-Diamond Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- This deal includes any 2 starters, any 2 entrees and any dessert to share
- San Antonio Magazine praises the Pan-Latin, Asian-inflected comfort food
- Bring a group of 4 for $69 and save even more
Dec. 5, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Achiote River Café & Bar
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
600 East Market St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
- With this offer, good for anything on the regular menu, select:
- Any two small plates, soups or salads, like moo shu pork empanadas with ginger plum dipping sauce or heirloom tomato and avocado salad with cumin dressing
- Any two entrees, like all-natural New York strip steak with Peruvian mashed potatoes and local vegetables or miso-glazed salmon with jasmine rice and harvest vegetables
- Any dessert to share, such as ginger apple pie with almond ice cream or coconut chocolate terrine with fresh whipped cream
- Complimentary valet parking is also included with this deal.
- Or for $69, regularly $150, bring a group of four and dine on three courses for less than $18 per person.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 7, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required; please call or visit http://www.opentable.com/achiote-grand-hyatt. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher used per table. Not valid on holiday buffets. Please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms