By Travelzoo Staff
Wolfdancer Golf Club at the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort "makes the most of the terrain's natural beauty" (Texas Golf). It earns an "extraordinary to perfection" course rating from Zagat and a Top 3 Best Golf Resorts in the Southwest nod from Golf Magazine. For $65, regularly $149, subscribers can play a round here.
Why we love it
- Awarded Best Courses You Can Play 2013 (Golfweek)
- Tee off Monday-Friday or after noon Saturday and Sunday
- "Extraordinary to perfection" course rating from Zagat
- For $199, play with a foursome and save more than 50%
June 24, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
Wolfdancer Golf Club
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road
Lost Pines, TX 78612
- Play through 7,205 yards on this par-72 course defined by "rolling prairie land, a forested ridgeline and a valley populated with pine and pecan trees" (Golf.com). With this deal, golfers can play 18 holes, ride in a GPS-equipped cart and hit at the driving range with unlimited buckets of balls.
- Tee off any time Monday-Friday or after noon Saturday and Sunday. For $199, regularly $596, golf with a group of four and save more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 24, through Sept. 13, 2013. Reserved tee times are required and are subject to availability. Must call ahead to make a reservation and mention voucher. Valid for any tee time Monday-Friday; valid only for tee times after 12 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. Not valid July 9, July 24, Aug. 19 or Sept. 26. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. You have purchased this voucher directly from Travelzoo, so no additional payment beyond tax and gratuity, if applicable, is required.
See all terms