By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the waters of South Padre Island aboard your choice of a paddleboard or kayak with this exclusive Local Deal. For $19 per person, regularly $45, embark on a three-hour excursion with Windsurf Inc./South Padre Kiteboarding. Or for $35, bring a friend and save 50% on the already-discounted price for two people.
Why we love it
- Paddleboard or kayak on South Padre Island for $19 per person
- Explore Laguna Madre bay at more than half off the usual price of $45
- The excursion with Windsurf Inc./South Padre Kiteboarding begins with a quick intro, followed by 3 hours of freestyle paddling
- The company is located right on the water so you can take off immediately
- Or, for $35, bring a friend and save even more
Sept. 20, 2012 - March 20, 2013
Windsurf Inc./South Padre Kiteboarding
224 West Carolyn St.
South Padre Island, TX
- After a 10-minute tutorial, subscribers will launch directly into the water. Glide through Laguna Madre Bay while you take in views of native palms along the shoreline and spot coastal wildlife, including birds and possibly a porpoise in the shallow water.
- Or, for $50, get up to $100 worth of water sports lessons or activities at the place 10Best.com recommends for "vacationing thrill-seekers." This credit can be used for multiple people at multiple times. Hop on a boat and enjoy a half-hour tubing adventure for up to four people, or choose from lessons such as:
- If you want to take a break, pack a lunch and relax at the picnic tables before finishing your adventure.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 20, through March 20, 2013. Reservations are required. Present voucher upon arrival. The $19 and $35 vouchers are valid for 1 or 2 people only and must be used in 1 visit. The $50 voucher is valid for multiple people and can be used in multiple visits. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms