By Travelzoo Staff
Even small towns are bigger in Texas -- Fodor’s calls Kerrville “one of the biggest little cities” in the Hill Country area. For $75 per night, visit the charming Inn of the Hills near the Guadalupe River, a perfect jumping-off point to tour small-town Texas.
Why we love it
- Save almost 40% when traveling Sundays-Thursdays, August-September, and daily October-December. All stays include a $25 dining credit and continental breakfast for two. Extend the trip with a two-night deal for $139.
- “Happily situated among some of the most dramatic bluffs and valleys in the Hill Country ... the town has some of the more picturesque views in Texas,” says Fodor’s. Plan a day of boating, kayaking, fishing and hiking along the Guadalupe at Kerrville-Schreiner Park. Or venture to some of the local wineries – the closest one is just a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Guests will unwind in a recently renovated room with views of the pool or courtyard, a refrigerator and microwave. Indulge in one of the evening specialty buffets held Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays or share a dance to live country music over the weekends at the Western-style pub.
- Kerrville is a one-hour drive from San Antonio and two hours from Austin. It is about 30 minutes from both Fredericksburg and Bandera.
Inn of the Hills Resort & Conference Center
1001 Junction Hwy
Kerrville, TX 78028
What's included & when
- July 30, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
- Escape for 2 to the Inn of the Hills Resort & Conference Center in Texas Hill Country for nearly 40% off
- $75 per night or $139 for 2 nights in a newly renovated room
- $25 daily dining credit
- Continental breakfast for 2
- Fredericksburg and Bandera are each a 30-minute drive from the resort
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays, August-September (2-night stays arrive Sunday-Wednesday), and daily October-December
Getting there: The hotel is an hour from San Antonio International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to San Antonio.
Our team has negotiated great deals on exciting activities
in the Austin area.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal, the following dates are now sold out: Nov. 28. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 830-895-5000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 6; Sept. 5, 11-12; Oct. 7-9, 18-19; Nov. 19-21, 28. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms