By Travelzoo Staff
Perched on the shores of Texas' Lake Conroe, La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa is one of the best resorts in the Southwest, according to Conde Nast Traveler readers. Escape to this AAA 4-Diamond property with an exclusive Travelzoo package that cuts 55% off regular rates and includes an overnight stay in a cottage, waived resort fee, complimentary self-parking, and 20% off spa services and golf.
Why we love it
- For $99 per night, visit Sundays-Thursdays through September. Nestled along the resort's highly praised golf course, the one-bedroom cottages sleep up to four people. Or feel the summer breeze from the balcony of a large suite that features a separate sitting area, two televisions and a pillowtop mattress ($159 for one night, $299 for two nights). Travel + Leisure calls these interiors "modern and refreshing."
- The waived resort fee covers access to the expansive Aqua Park with multiple pools, plus unlimited miniature golf, use of the fitness center and Wi-Fi.
- About the location: An hour north of Houston, La Torretta is set on a 22,000-acre lake where guests can go fishing. Choose from several on-site restaurants or explore the wineries, eateries and shops of historic Montgomery, one of the oldest towns in Texas.
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
600 La Torretta Boulevard
Montgomery, TX 77356
Tel: (877) 286-9590
What's included & when
- July 9, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Escape to the AAA 4-Diamond La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa near Houston for 55% off
- $99 per night in a golf cottage or $159 in a tower suite, Sundays-Thursdays
- $198 for 2 nights in a golf cottage or $299 in a tower suite; arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
- Includes a waived resort fee, self-parking, and 20% off spa services and golf
- Travel through September
Getting there: The resort is 48 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Houston.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher for how to book a room online. Not available on: July 17-18, 30-31; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms