By Travelzoo Staff
Soak in panoramic views and picturesque sunsets at a boutique hotel perched on a bluff above Lake Travis for nearly 60% off regular pricing.
Why we love it
- This $69-per-night deal is available for weekday stays at Vintage Villas and includes a buffet-style Hill Country hot breakfast for up to four people. Or enjoy a two-night stay for $119.
- Called a place “where fairytale weddings come true” by the Austin Wedding Guide, the hotel is made of up of 44 rooms located in three villas that were designed to reflect various regions of the state and decorated with art from well-known national and Southwest artists. All rooms include free Internet access.
- The hotel is perfectly situated for exploring all that Austin and the Hill Country have to offer and is in close proximity to popular attractions such as Hudson’s on the Bend cooking school, Pedernales Falls, and shopping and wine tasting in Fredericksburg. It's about 30 minutes from downtown Austin and about two hours from San Antonio.
4209 Eck Lane
Austin, TX 78734
What's included & when
- Jan. 24, 2013 - June 28, 2013
- Lake Travis escape at the boutique-style Vintage Villas for nearly 60% off
- $69 for 1 night, Sunday-Thursday
- $119 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $199 for 2 nights, Thursday or Saturday arrivals
- Includes breakfast for up to 4
- Suite option: $129 for 1 night, Sunday-Thursday, including breakfast
- Travel through June
The fine print
Update: This deal is no longer available on: Feb. 16, 24; March 2, 8-17, 23, 29; April 7, 14, 20; May 3-4, 8-9, 24-25. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-267-7623 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 14; May 26-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms