By Travelzoo Staff
Saddle up at Rendezvous Ranch, about 30 miles outside Park City, and ride through mountain trails in Weber Canyon with this deal from North Forty Escapes.
Why we love it
- Plan a great family trip for early fall
- The trail winds through scenic Weber Canyon in the Wasatch mountain range
- These intimate excursions accommodate no more than six people
- Booking is flexible; tours take place Monday-Saturday throughout the day
Sept. 23, 2013 - Nov. 2, 2013; Monday-Saturday
North Forty Escapes
4500 Weber Canyon Rd.
Oakley, UT 84055
- For $35 per person (reg. $72), embark on a 90-minute horseback trail ride
Four can save even more and take the ride for $135
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Tours depart Monday-Saturday throughout the day, beginning at 10 a.m. Valid during merchant's operating hours Monday-Saturday. Must be at least 8 years old and weigh no more than 250 pounds to participate. Must sign waiver. Maximum 6 people per ride.
See all terms