By Heather Georgianna
Paddleboarding in Park CIty is “a great way to get outdoors and enjoy all Utah has to offer during the summer months” (Ski Utah).
Why we love it
- Recommended by Ski Utah for the "focus on safety and a comfortable learning experience"
- Take a guided tour and see wildlife, rock formations and mountain scenery
- Adult- and children's-size boards available
- All rentals include board straps for your car
Rentals valid Aug. 14, 2014 - Nov. 1, 2014; tours run until Oct. 11, 2014
Park City Paddle Company
1490 Munchkin Road
Park City, UT 84060
- $29 for a full-day rental for one person (reg. $40)
- $56 for full-day rentals for two people (reg. $80)
- $130 for a two-hour guided Jordanelle or Deer Creek tour for two (reg. $230)
- $240 for a two-hour guided Jordanelle or Deer Creek tour for four (reg. $460)
- Tours include transportation to and from Park City
The fine print
Tours run daily until Oct. 11, 2014, call merchant for departure times. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation or email email@example.com; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Credit card required for security deposit. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms