By Amanda Retzer
The Ranches Golf Club was one of Golfweek's 2014 Best Courses You Can Play, boasting captivating vistas of Eagle Mountain, Wasatch Front and Utah Lake.
Why we love it
- The 7,050-yard course caters to all skill levels
- "The shot quality and attractive layout will keep golfers focused and entertained" (GolfNow)
- Also includes a cart and large bucket of range balls
- Play seven days a week through the end of October
Sept. 25, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014
The Ranches Golf Club
4128 E. Clubhouse Lane
Eagle Mountain, UT 84005
- $49 for 18 holes for two people, shared cart rental and a large bucket of range balls (reg. $99)
$95 for 18 holes for four people, shared cart rental and two large buckets of range balls (reg. $198)
The fine print
Valid anytime Monday-Thursday and after 12 p.m. Friday-Sunday. Tee time reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms