By Travelzoo Staff
Head out to Park City this summer or fall, a destination that exudes "a casual Western atmosphere with a touch of elegance" (Frommer's). With this exclusive Travelzoo deal, spend the night at the Park City Marriott and save nearly 40% on current rates.
Why we love it
- For $99 per night, check in daily through Oct. 27 and stay in an upgraded top floor room. All stays include Wi-Fi.
- For $229, spend two nights in Park City and receive either two half-day bike rentals to explore the city or two bronze passes to the 389-acre Olympic Park, which hosted many games during the 2002 Winter Olympics. The Olympic Park passes allow guests to pick two activities each, from the Alpine Slide to Discovery Adventure Course.
- Park City is enveloped by mountains, including Gobbler's Knob and Sugarloaf, and is a hot spot for the arts -- home to events like the Sundance Film Festival in the winter and Park City Kimball Arts Festival in the summer (Aug. 2-4).
- The hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013, is less than a 15-minute drive from Utah Olympic Park and Jordanelle State Park. Salt Lake City, the state's capital, is a 35-minute drive.
Park City Marriott
1895 Sidewinder Drive
Park City, UT 84068
What's included & when
- July 23, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
- Park City Marriott escape at nearly 40% off
$99 per night
$229 2-night stay with 2 Olympic Park passes or 2 half-day bike rentals
All stays include Wi-Fi ($10 value)
Travel through Oct. 27, including weekends
Getting there: The hotel is 37 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Salt Lake City.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and use the booking link in the voucher or call the hotel directly at 435-649-2900 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 23-25, 29-30; Aug. 1-3; Sept. 23-24. Note: After Labor Day weekend, Olympic Park is only open on Saturdays-Sundays. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms