By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to snag tickets for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament with this exclusive 72-hour presale. This deal is the first chance anyone has to purchase single-session tickets for exciting tournament play in Salt Lake City. The general public won't have access until Friday.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers have first access to single-session (2 games) tickets for $50-$60
- Until now, only all-session passes (6 games) were on sale starting at $150
- Games are Thursday, March 21, and Saturday, March 23, at EnergySolutions Arena
- Watch the second or third round of this year's highly anticipated NCAA Men's Basketball Championship
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 29, 2013 - Feb. 1, 2013
National Collegiate Athletic Association
301 W South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Single-session passes are $50-$60 for second- and third-round matchups. Until now, college basketball fans could only purchase all-session tickets (regularly starting at $150). Games will be played at EnergySolutions Arena on Thursday, March 21, and Saturday, March 23.Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click on desired session on the left. Enter word verification and click "Next." Select quantity of tickets from the drop-down menu and click "Next." Verify seat selection or change seats by clicking on map and click "Next." Select delivery method from the drop-down menu and click "Continue." Log in or register a new account. Enter billing information and click "Process Order" to complete purchase. Mobile users: The Travelzoo Test Booking Center found that this booking experience is not optimized for mobile phones. Please book through your computer or tablet or call to secure this deal.
Check our roundup
for exclusive presales at other NCAA Tournament sites.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $8.65-$8.95 per ticket and $5 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply. There is an 8-ticket limit per order.