By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can immerse themselves in the sounds Debussy and Ravel, the French composers and symphonic innovators who introduced the concept "painting with sound," with this Local Deal for the Utah Symphony. Tickets for a concert featuring the renowned orchestrators' work are half off, starting at $9 and including the best seats in the house.
Why we love it
- The Utah Symphony's Debussy & Ravel concerts at Abravanel Hall will celebrate 2 renowned orchestrators
- All seats are 50% off, $9-$33.50 (reg. $18-$67)
- Choose from performances on Friday-Saturday, Dec. 7-8, at 8 p.m.
- Parisian pianist Pascal Rogé joins for the French composers concert
Nov. 28, 2012 - Dec. 9, 2012
Debussy and Ravel
123 West South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- All seats are discounted $9-$33.50, regularly $18-$67, for the Friday-Saturday, Dec. 7-8, at 8 p.m. performances at Abravanel Hall.
- Parisian pianist Pascal Rogé joins the orchestra in Debussy's Petitie suite and "Ibéria", No. 2 from Images, and Ravel's Concerto in G major and "Rapsodie espagnole."
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter code DEBUSSY and click "Submit." Choose a performance and click "Buy Tickets." Choose "Select Best Available." Choose seating/price level and quantity of tickets from the drop-down menu and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. Fees of $4 per ticket are additional.