By Amanda Retzer
For $39, two can stop in at this El Dorado County cellar and bistro for a wine-tasting experience with shared plates and a bottle of wine to take home.
Why we love it
- Founder Mike Owen was recently featured on "Good Day Sacramento"
- Crystal Basin Cellars has been in operation for more than 30 years
- The tasting room has 15 wines open at a time – pick your favorites to try in the barrel room
- Crystal Basin Cellars and its neighboring bistro both have 4.5-star ratings on Yelp
- Won Best in State for the 2010 Syrah at the California State Fair
Jan. 21, 2014 - June 29, 2014
Crystal Basin Cellars
3550 Carson Road
Camino, CA 95709
- $39 (reg. $89.98) for a private barrel room tour and wine-tasting experience for two at Crystal Basin Cellars
Also enjoy two shareable plates, such as tacos or stuffed artichoke, at the Crystal Basin Bistro next door
Take home a bottle of wine (up to $20 value); pick the Chardonnay or Renegade Red
For $75 (reg. $179.96), get the same experience for four with four shareable plates and two bottles to take home
The fine print
Valid Jan. 21, 2014 - June 29, 2014. Not valid April 5-6, 12-13 and May 18-19. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol with a valid photo ID. Limit one purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per group per visit. Please tip on the full value.
See all terms