By Caroline Patience
For $35, play a round of golf with cart rental, lunch and a drink at Rio Vista in Solano County. Save more than 50% on play for one, two and four with this deal.
Why we love it
- A challenging course designed by California native Ted Robinson (ABC Local)
- "Patience and the ability to hit a good knock-down shot will help" (ABC)
- Rio Vista earns a 4.5-star rating by Golf Digest
- The restaurant "provides cheerful, prompt service" and a menu that "offers good variety" (ABC)
Jan. 6, 2014 - May 22, 2014
The Golf Club at Rio Vista
1000 Summerset Dr.
Rio Vista, CA 94571
- $35 for a round of 18 holes with a cart and lunch for one (reg. $72.45)
$69 for a round of 18 holes with a cart and lunch for two (reg. $144.90)
$135 for a round of 18 holes with a cart and lunch for four (reg. $289.80)
Enjoy lunch at the Nines restaurant before or after play; order any sandwich or entree on the lunch menu like the French Dip or Nines Club and a non-alcoholic beverage
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Tee time reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends or for tournament play. Not valid on alcoholic drinks. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value accordingly; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms