By Travelzoo Staff
Fodor's praises the "narrow, tree-lined fairways and natural alpine terrain" of the golf course at Mount Shasta Resort. Save more than 55% on golf and lunch.
Why we love it
- Of 107 responses, 99% of Travelzoo visitors loved golfing here
- Fodor's calls the course "beautiful and challenging"
- Take in views of Mount Shasta at every turn while playing the 6,035-yard, par-70 course
- Plan ahead for a golf outing next spring; vouchers are good into May
- The resort earns a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Sept. 23, 2013 - May 23, 2014; blackout dates apply
Golf Course at Mount Shasta Resort
1000 Siskiyou Lake Blvd.
Mt. Shasta, CA 96067
- $33 for 18 holes of golf Monday-Friday with cart rental and a $15 dining credit (reg. $75)
$35 for 18 holes of weekend twilight golf with cart and a $15 dining credit (reg. $75)
Tee times available Monday-Friday after 11 a.m. and Saturday-Sunday after 1 p.m.
Use the dining credit for lunch or dinner at any restaurant or snack shack on the resport property, including Highland House restaurant in the clubhouse
The fine print
The Monday-Friday vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 23, through May 23, 2014. The weekend vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Sept. 28, through May 18, 2014. Reservations for tee times required; subject to availability. Valid for tee times Monday-Friday after 11 a.m. only or Saturday-Sunday after 1 p.m. only, depending on option purchased. Not valid January-February due to weather. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms