By Travelzoo Staff
Wise Villa Winery was been awarded medals at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition for the past three years.
Why we love it
- Tour Wise Villa Winery in Lincoln and taste up to 7 wines
- Pair tastings with selection of tapas and cheeses
- Picturesque setting in the Sierra Nevada Foothills
- Wise Villa Winery landed on the KCRA A-List for Best Winery 2012
Sept. 20, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013; Friday-Sunday
Wise Villa Winery
4100 Wise Rd.
Lincoln, CA 95648
- A $29 wine-tasting experience at Wise Villa Winery in Lincoln (reg. $58)
A tour of the vineyards, which lasts about 30-40 minutes
Wine tasting, including 7 one-ounce pours per person
A cheese plate with snacks like cured meats, nuts and fruit
Stemware to take home
Grab friends and make it an outing for four for $45, regularly $94
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Tours are held Friday-Sunday only. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
See all terms