By Travelzoo Staff
Save on a full-day guided trip, including a barbecue lunch, with this deal for a white-water rafting adventure with Pirate Rafting Company.
Why we love it
- Raft down the South Fork of the American River any day through the end of August
- This full-day adventure comes with a barbecue lunch
- Each trip down Chili Bar Run has an experienced guide and is great for beginners
- Catch views of the surrounding canyons while you're on the river
Aug. 19, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Pirate Rafting Company
7308 Highway 49
Lotus, CA 95651
- Head to the American River for a white-water rafting adventure for $75 per person (reg. $170)
Hit Class III rapids like the "Meat Grinder," "Triple Threat" and "Trouble Maker"
Afterwards, relax with a barbecue lunch of hamburgers, hot dogs, fruit, salad, chips, cookies, lemonade and water
Note: Wetsuits may be required depending on weather; bring your own or they are available to rent on-site for an additional fee of $15 (paid directly to the merchant)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Riders must be at least 8 years old. A 7-day cancellation policy applies. Subject to severe weather conditions. A minimum of 6 people is required for trips to take place.
See all terms