By Travelzoo Staff
Hop aboard the aerial tram at Squaw Valley this summer. Two people can get roundtrip tickets -- starting at $32, regularly $64 -- on the tram that travels 2,000 vertical feet to High Camp, which boasts uninterrupted views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Why we love it
- Take a leisurely 2,000-foot vertical tram ride
- Catch panoramic views of Lake Tahoe at High Camp
More than 85,000 likes on Facebook
- Offer options include pool access and roller skating
Aug. 13, 2013 - Sept. 22, 2013
Squaw Valley Aerial Tram & High Camp
1960 Squaw Valley Rd.
Olympic Valley, CA 96146
- Select one of the following packages:
- For $32, regularly $64, get two adult (ages 23-64) roundtrip aerial tram passes
- For $57, regularly $114, get two adult and two children or young adult (ages 5-22) roundtrip passes
- For $46, regularly $92, get two adult aerial tram passes, and access to the pool, hot tub and roller skating at the High Camp
- For $84, regularly $168, get two adult and two children or young adult aerial tram passes and access to the High Camp activities listed above
- Note: Children ages 4 and under receive complimentary tram rides.
- Please check operating hours before you go; tram is subject to wind and weather conditions.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, August 13, through Sept. 22, 2013. Reservations are not required; present voucher upon arrival. Open daily from June 14-Sept. 8 and the weekends of Sept. 14-15 and Sept. 21-22. Not valid on Saturdays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms