By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day this summer rafting down the American River with Adventure Connection, which gets an overall 100% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Subscribers praise the guides as "knowledgeable" and "entertaining"
- Mix of low- to medium-intensity Class-III rapids; good for beginners
- Includes BBQ lunch and all land and river use fees
- Vouchers are good for through June 2014
July 30, 2013 - June 13, 2014
6500 State Highway 49
Lotus, CA 95651
- For $79 (reg. $160), go on a 13-mile rafting trip down the South Fork rapids
Break for a deli or barbecue lunch along the riverbank
For more information on either trip, such as directions to the campsite, click here
The fine print
Reservations are required. Riders must be at least 7 years old. Subject to severe weather conditions. Reservations are subject to the specific rescheduling & cancellation policy of Adventure Connection.
See all terms