By Travelzoo Staff
Wise Villa Winery in Lincoln was been awarded medals at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition for the past three years. Taste their award-winning wines with this Local Deal for $29, regularly $58. Subscribers can spend an afternoon touring vineyards and tasting wines, which are complemented with a selection of artisan cheeses and charcuterie.
Why we love it
- Tour Wise Villa Winery and taste up to 7 wines
- Pair tastings with selection of tapas and cheeses
- Picturesque setting in the Sierra Nevada Foothills
- Wise Villa Winery landed on the KCRA A-List for Best Winery 2012
July 29, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
Wise Villa Winery
4100 Wise Rd.
Lincoln, CA 95648
- This package for two people includes:
- A tour of the vineyards, which lasts about 30-40 minutes
- Wine tasting, including 7 one-ounce pours per person
- A cheese plate with snacks like cured meats, nuts and fruit
- Stemware to take home
- Grab friends and make it an outing for four for $45, regularly $94.
The fine print
Update: As of Aug. 7, tours are held Friday-Sunday only. Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, July 31, through Oct. 25, 2013. Reservations are required. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms