By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day this summer rafting down the American River with Adventure Connection, which earns an overall 100% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers, who praise the guides as "knowledgeable" and "entertaining." For $79 per person, regularly $160, take a trip down the South Fork rapids with lunch included.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 100% positive rating
- Class III rapids and calmer stretches; good for beginners
- Includes BBQ lunch and all land and river use fees
- Vouchers are good for an entire year
June 28, 2013 - June 13, 2014
6500 State Highway 49
Lotus, CA 95651
- The 13-mile trip is good for beginners and features a mix of low- to medium-intensity Class III rapids. Break for a deli or barbecue lunch along the riverbank.
- For more information on either trip, including directions to the campsite, click here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 28, through June 13, 2014. Each voucher is valid for 1 person. Reservations are required. Riders must be at least 7 years old. Subject to severe weather conditions. Reservations are subject to the specific rescheduling & cancellation policy of Adventure Connection. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms