By Travelzoo Staff
Plan ahead for a two-day white-water rafting and wine-tasting overnight adventure this spring or summer with Adventure Connection, which earns a 4-star average rating from more than 50 Yelp reviewers. For $189 per person, regularly $400, take this thrilling excursion that includes 11 miles of rafting down the American River and visits to El Dorado wineries.
Why we love it
- For $189 per person (reg. $400), take a 2-day rafting and wine-tasting overnight adventure
- Visit multiple El Dorado County wineries, then raft down 11 miles of the American River
- Buy vouchers now and plan ahead for a trip this spring or summer
- All meals are included: 2 lunches, dinner and breakfast
- Adventure Connection earns a 4-star average rating from Yelp reviewers
- All river and land use taxes and wine-tasting fees are included
Feb. 21, 2013 - Aug. 1, 2013
6500 State Highway 49
Lotus, CA 95651
- Trips run Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday. Depending on which days you choose, the trip could start with visits to multiple El Dorado County wineries (including snacks, lunch and wine-tasting fees) like Grace Patriot, Lava Cap, Madrona, David Giraurd, Crystal Basin, Gold Hill or Venezio. Later, feast on a barbecue dinner back at the campsite.
- On day two, gear up after a hot breakfast for an 11-mile ride down Chili Bar Run on the American River, which will end with a barbecue lunch.
- For more information, including directions and a detailed itinerary, click here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed at the start of rafting season, which typically begins in mid-April, through Aug. 1, 2013. Call ahead to confirm season start and trip availability. All river and land use taxes and wine-tasting fees are included in the price of this voucher. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Must be 21 years old or older to participate. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms