By Travelzoo Staff
For $49 per person, learn how to cook a three-course international, Persian or Italian feast at Napoli Culinary Academy. Regularly $110, these hands-on gourmet cooking courses also include dinner, with a paired glass of wine per course.
Why we love it
- For $49 per person, regularly $110, take a hands-on, 3-course cooking class with wine
- Classes are taught by chef Hassi Sadri, founder of Napoli Culinary Academy
- Choose from classes in which you'll make international, Persian or Italian cuisine
- Or for $39, take a pizza-making class; $69 will get you a 5-course cooking class
- A private cooking class for 12 is available for $399
May 1, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
Napoli Culinary Academy
1401 Fulton Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825
- The Sacramento Business Journal says cooking with Napoli Culinary Academy founder Hassi Sadri is like "learning the hospitality industry" as he shares his years of experience from restaurants all over the world. Select from the following classes:
- International: dishes include Boston clam chowder and chardonnay-stuffed asparagus turkey meatloaf
- Persian: dishes include chicken kabob in yogurt saffron, and baklava with honey walnuts
- Italian: dishes include chicken Marsala over penne pesto pasta and cannolis
- Or for $39 ($100 value), take a hands-on pizza-making class paired with Italian beer; for $69 per person ($150 value), upgrade to a five-course cooking class, paired with one glass of wine.
- For $399, regularly $1320, get a group of 12 together for a private lesson with dinner and wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Oct. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance, preferably by e-mail. Gratuity is not included; an 18%-20% service charge including gratuity will be charged upon arrival (based on the price of the voucher). A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms