By Travelzoo Staff
The Sacramento Business Journal says cooking with Napoli Culinary Academy founder Hassi Sadri is like "learning the hospitality industry" as he shares his years of experience from restaurants all over the world. For $49, per person, learn how to cook a three-course international, Persian or Italian dinner. Regularly $110, these hands-on gourmet cooking courses also include dinner, with a paired glass of wine per course.
Why we love it
- For $49 per person, take a hands-on 3-course cooking class with wine, regularly $110
- Classes are taught by chef Hassi Sadri, founder of Napoli Culinary Academy
- Choose from classes where you'll make international, Persian or Italian cuisine
- Or, for $39, take a pizza-making class; $69 will get you a 5-course cooking class
- Makes a great holiday activity or gift
Jan. 10, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Napoli Culinary Academy
1401 Fulton Ave
Sacramento, CA 95825
- Select from the following classes:
- International: dishes include Boston clam chowder and chardonnay-stuffed asparagus turkey meatloaf
- Persian: dishes include chicken kabob in yogurt saffron, and baklava with honey walnuts
- Italian: dishes include chicken Marsala over penne pesto pasta and cannolis
- Or, for $39, take a hands-on pizza-making class paired with Italian beer ($100 value); for $69 per person, upgrade to a five-course cooking class, paired with one glass of wine ($150 value).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance, preferably by e-mail. Gratuity is not included; an 18%-20% service charge including gratuity will be charged upon arrival (based on the price of the voucher). A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms