By Travelzoo Staff
Gather your friends and family and experience the fun of Surf Xtreme in Elk Grove, which Patch readers voted Best Place to Take the Kids on a Weekend. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can go indoor surfing, jump on the trampoline and have lunch for $19 per person -- more than 50% off.
Why we love it
- Spend the day at Surf Xtreme in Elk Grove, which features a plethora of indoor activities
- For $19 per person, get an hour of indoor surfing, an all-day trampoline pass and a pizza and soda
- Elk Grove Patch readers voted Surf Xtreme "Best Place to Take the Kids on a Weekend"
- Surf Xtreme is located about 15 minutes from downtown Sacramento
- This deal is great for groups; buy multiple vouchers and bring friends or family
Nov. 9, 2012 - April 30, 2013
3443 Laguna Blvd.
Elk Grove, CA 95758
- This deal includes:
- An hour of surfing on the Flowrider, an automated indoor surf simulator combining elements of surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding
- An all-day pass to the 2,400-square-foot trampoline arena
- A 7-inch personal pizza and soda to snack on during a break from the action
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 9, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Surf Xtreme is closed on Mondays. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. To use a body board, must be 42 inches tall; to be able to stand up and surf, must be 52 inches tall. Must sign waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms