By Travelzoo Staff
Float on unique accommodations, a "grand old riverboat, now permanently moored on Old Sacramento's waterfront" (Fodor's). Climb aboard the Delta King with this exclusive $99-per-night deal that saves more than 45% for travel through June 28.
Why we love it
- An overnight package including a private, historical tour of Delta King and bottle of wine upon departure is also available for $119. Opt for a two-night, room-only package for $169, or spend $20 more to include the tour and wine. All deals add in daily breakfast for two and complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Delta King is also home to two restaurants and a wine school. It is less than two hours from San Francisco and a little over 15 minutes from Sacramento International Airport.
1000 Front Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
What's included & when
- March 8, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Sacramento riverboat getaway for 2 aboard the Delta King at more than 45% off
- $99 per night in an upgraded room with river views (reg. $182)
- $119 overnight package with a bottle of wine and historical riverboat tour (reg. $237)
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-Fi access
- Travel Sundays-Fridays through June 28
- 2-night stays are $169 (room only) or $189 for the package with wine and tour; arrive Sunday-Thursday
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and follow the instructions listed to book online. Voucher numbers will need to be presented at time of check-in. Call Delta King message center (916-379-5064) and reference the Travelzoo voucher if you are not able to book online. Expect a return call by the next business day. All reservations must be made by April 30. Not available on: May 24-26; June 23. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms