By Travelzoo Staff
Explore California's historic Gold Country with this exclusively negotiated deal that slashes more than 35% off regular rates. Relax at the charming Grass Valley Courtyard Suites for $99 per night, including breakfast for two served in the room.
Why we love it
- Or, for $50 more, book a package that includes more than $130 in extras. Guests will be greeted with a bottle of wine and cheese platter. In addition to breakfast in bed, the package includes a $50 dinner credit that can be used at one of six restaurants and wine-tasting passes to three tasting rooms in town.
- Noteworthy amenities include a spa, heated outdoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and nearby tennis facilities. The Inn is just one block from Grass Valley's charming downtown -- an ideal location for exploring the historic town center that dates back to the 1850s Gold Rush. The downtown is packed with boutique shops, art galleries, restaurants and wine-tasting rooms.
- Grass Valley is an hour from Sacramento, 1.5 hours from Reno and three hours from San Francisco.
Grass Valley Courtyard Suites
210 North Auburn Street
Grass Valley, CA 95945
What's included & when
- Feb. 11, 2013 - May 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the Grass Valley Courtyard Suites, a quaint inn in California's Gold Country, at more than 35% off
- $99 per night including breakfast for 2 served in the room (reg. $159)
- $149 per night for a package that includes breakfast, $50 dining credit, welcome bottle of wine and cheese platter plus local wine-tasting vouchers (reg. $295)
- Travel any day through April 30 and Sundays-Thursdays in May
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 530-272-7696. Not available on: April 26-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms