By Travelzoo Staff
Winter is coming, and before it arrives, the Ski & Snowboard Festival is coming to Sacramento's Cal Expo Center with its annual celebration. With this Local Deal, save 50% on General Admission tickets that include three free lift tickets or save 25% on VIP tickets, which include a hotel stay, wine and beer tasting, plus the lift tickets and much more.
Why we love it
- Attend the Snowbomb Ski & Snowboard Festival in Sacramento for $10, reg. $20, and receive 3 free lift tickets
- VIP tickets are available for $30, reg. $40, and include access to beer and wine festivals plus a 2-night hotel stay in Reno
- The annual festival takes place on Saturday-Sunday, Nov. 10-11, at Cal Expo Center
- Explore resort and gear exhibits and shop at the winter gear sale featuring top brands like Burton and The North Face
Oct. 17, 2012 - Nov. 12, 2012
Snowbomb Ski & Snowboard Festival
Cal Expo Center
1600 Exposition Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95815
- VIP tickets are $30, regularly $40, and include:
- One-day admission to the festival, where guests can explore resort and gear exhibits and shop at the enormous winter gear sale featuring top brands like Burton and The North Face
- Four hours of unlimited tastings from local wineries and breweries with a commemorative glass
- Three all-day lift tickets, one to Sierra-at-Tahoe, one to Dodge Ridge and one to China Peak Resort
- A voucher for two free nights at Grand Sierra Resort
- Or for just $10, regularly $20, snatch general admission tickets, which include the lift tickets but not the tastings or two-night stay at Grand Sierra Resort.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" to purchase tickets. Select quantity of tickets next to General Admission or VIP. Enter promotion code TRAVELZOO, then select "Order Now." Fees are $1.54-$2.64 per ticket will be additional. Festival is open Saturday from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. No refunds or exchanges. Restrictions and blackout dates apply to the hotel voucher and lift tickets.